Usually our 'last day of Summer' (ie today) goes unnoticed other than as the preparation day for the First day of Autumn!!!! BUT this year I thought, we have a pool, our birthdays (as a whole family) are likely to never host a pool party, so WHY NOT?
And for science Levi has been learning about the sun so to finish off that study unit we made a solar oven from a pizza box for S'MORES!!!!
{sadly pinterest let us down... it didn't work as well as we hoped. The chocolate melted and the mallows got warm but not toasted or even melty}
We invited a few friends and hit up the pool with our solar oven.

{I felt totally weird taking pictures of everyone who came, but now I kind of regret it since it was mostly mothers with their littles and how often do you get pictures with your children doing something fun! next time. This time you get pictures of mine before the party showed up!!}



I did get this one of the boys and Addison, the little girl to a dear friend I made in Idaho here in Arizona! ha. Her and Owen we buddies from the beginning.

HAPPY LAST DAY OF SUMMER!!!
Thanks for celebrating with us Clare, Vincent, Melissa, Addie, Stephanie, Addison, and Olivia!
0 comments:
Post a Comment