Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kylie: 5months


Our little Kylie Joy announced that we are officially moving to Arizona while wearing her first swimming suit! We are excited and nervous (and I, personally, am hoping we only stay there for the 9month program. Not for give years.). But more on that to come. 
The reason I let Ms Kylie announce was because it was also her 5month mark! 

We have enjoyed the last 5months with this happy girl and look forward to the years to come. 

Five things about Kylie:
01. She just outgrew NB clothing and is sporting her 3month clothing. 
02. She is definitely a girl! She loves my long hair and the tulle on skirts! And looking at get outfits in the mirror. 
03. She loves playing with her brothers on her terms (and lets you know!)
04. She is a great sleeper.... Until her daddy was laid off work. Now she has to be snuggled to sleep! But... She is almost sleeping through the nigh consistently. 
05. Although she loves her daddy, and has him wrapped around her finger, and will probably say Dada first, Mom is her favorite (and I'm not bring bias!). 

I've said it a million times over, Kylie really is a JOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment