Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Belly-Shots

[now that Kylie is pushing 4months old I thought I should get around to posting this! HA!]
{clarification baby belly shots - no alcoholic reference here; I just thought it was funny}

I am not a huge fan of 'maternity' pictures OF MYSELF; I love to see other people's and their cute baby-belly. With the boys I did do the month-by-month ones; which only made me feel guilty for not doing ANY with our first girl. So instead I sucked it up and Devin and I attempted some shots...
(I really believe in the art of photography and think it is worth paying for- but I save that money for a family picture every year that I WANT... not something I feel I should be doing)


{I planned on convincing Devin to do more but she was born before he was fully convinced to do it again!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment