Monday, March 10, 2014

Devin

{I just realized this was never posted for Devin's birthday... oops, my bad!}

Devin turned 28; we are getting old! 2years from 30 and still house jumping like a bunch of gypsy hooligans - yikes! 
Our life is a little more crazy than most, a little more unsettled, and unplanned (I gave up on a '5year plan' years ago!). But I am grateful I have this man by my side through it all. 

Devin truly is my BEST FRIEND!

Two and eight things about Devin
1. Best husband ever; I mean really, if he can put up with me for 6years and still hang around.... alright maybe he's the craziest husband ever but I'll take it!
2. Best father ever; mostly because he is like Peter Pan and holding off on growing up! But that's a reason I married him. 

1. He's crazy good at electronics
2. He always finds a way to provide for his family; whether donating plasma, working as many overtime hours as he can, fixing electronics for others, or building computers he is always working in something to pull in even just a little more. 
3. He, literally, dreams of being an MMA/UFC fighter.... I still haven't come around to the idea
4. 99% of the time he is very logical, not letting his emotions get the best if him
5. His armpits are the only ticklicous spot he has; they're extremely ticklicous! 
6. He has a knack for knowing what's the 'new thing' in the electronic world; be it devices or cars. I have no idea how he keeps up with it. 
7. Fishing is an addiction to him; and hunting may join the scene one day. 
8. He pushes and expects himself and our family to be better tomorrow than we are today. 

The boys love playing with him, Kylie lights up at the sound of his voice, and I feel blessed that he is by my side. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment