M is for ME {as in Levi}
I helped Levi make a books all about himself!
Here's the cover with his self-portrait
Inside were a page with his name, age, favorite color, eye color, hair color,
a tracing of his feet and hands,
and the last page was a picture of what he wanted to be when he grew up... which I had to free-hand draw on the spot because I didn't know what he would say... not too shabby huh!?!
but my FAVORITE page was the picture of his family, it included (height wise in the picture) Levi, Daddy, Mom, Nana, Owen, and Popi
My cousin Nick told me according to psychology the taller he drew them the more important in his life they are too him... I'm slightly concerned that I am only taller than Nana by my hair sticking straight up....
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment