I cannot believe he is THREE!!!
He was one lucky boy on his birthday- not only did he get spoiled with presents, he was able to spend the day... well half the day... with Daddy! and it snowed!!!!
Three things Levi LOVES (aside from his mom, dad, and brother of course!)
01. Spiderman (hint the birthday theme)
02. books, books, books..... BOOKS
03. being outside, especially in shorts and flipflops- no matter the weather!
This is what Levi woke up to, a web, black bugs, and a punching bag slide (Devin forgot to put it away, and I was not going to haul it down the hall!)
{Levi requested just Spiderman at his birthday, sadly I could not find a costume but devised a plan!}
Inside was a card from Spiderman apoligizing for missing the party due to having to fight bad bugs, and giving him some of his web in a can {aka silly string- don't tell}
I love this! As Devin was reading the 'I put some web in a can for you' part he was like 'what.... where... in there???'
Had Spiderman actually come he would have been ecstatic but this was close enough!
and look at the mess!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment