Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcoming Phillip

At approximately 8:27am Phillip Screw Lindstrom was welcomed into the world!
Measuring about 2in long and weighing too small to measure.
He is sliver and has a large head, but we still love him.


The 'bump' {definitely not the cute baby bump look}

LOOK at the problem it was creating!!! seriously shaving was ridiculous

'Delveray' went well. It took less than ten minutes, and resulted in only two stitches. I was on vicodin- the most medication I've been on during any other delivery but Phillip hasn't shown any side affects; Owen, on the other hand, was VERY giggly all day. I slept most of the first day and have been a little sore since but nothing I haven't felt since the accident. Stitches come out Monday, and I am so excited to shave without nicking myself!

{WARNING: pictures of the 'delivery', a little graphic}







Check out that 'screw driver!"

'crowning' haha... alright I'm done with the baby-delivery terms!

isn't he cute!?! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment