Friday, October 28, 2011

PUMPKINS!!!

Although 'traditionally' we carve our pumpkins the Monday before Halloween- it's midterms; alas, the pumpkins are still not carved. But never fear we are still surrounding ourselves with pumpkins.

Wilst I had to make phone calls, I set Levi to work tearing pieces of orange and green paper (fine motor!!) which we sandwiched between two pieces of wax paper, and ironed:

alternative text

I think this was his favorite part:
alternative text

My little pumpkin head!
alternative text


and yes, Owen did help make his!
alternative text


And while Owen was sleeping Levi and I measured cans I had been saving up:
alternative text

Covered them with glue (squeezing, fine motor!),
alternative text

wrapped them in orange paper (hint the measuring part), added black eyes and mouth cutouts,
alternative text

and add some color:
alternative text


Aren't they cute!?! Our little pumpkin can family!
alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment