This semester my friend Melissa and I got together with other moms and started a once a week joy school! It's only been a few weeks (and I taught one) but Levi LOVES 'going' to school just like Daddy; he's just a little bummed it's at his friend's homes, not 'Daddy's school'.
And I, of course, was a little ridiculous and took a ton of pictures for his 'first day'.... which happened at our home! haha!


wow that's great! Who all does the Joy school with you?
ReplyDeleteIt's fun! Melissa, Krista, Angela, Alexis, Mary, Karla, and Dora.
ReplyDeleteWe are doing that two with two other girls, twice a week. We love it. Sydney is always a little grumpy after it's at our house, but I'm so impressed with her enthusiasm. She actually has a desire to write and copy stuff I write now. So worth it and great for my 18 month old too!
ReplyDelete