Levi loves paintball guns and masks, and always wants to go paint-balling. I, however, thoroughly dislike paint-balling (yes I have been, and yes more than once). So I made up a game we both could enjoy (or so I thought...):

I cut out paintball splats from various colored construction paper and added tape:

Then I turned the living room into a paintball field, letting Levi throw the paintball splat trimmings all over the floor (it was vacuuming day):

Last I divided the paintball splats onto two cookie sheets at opposite ends of the room and the war began:
Even Owen joined in!



In the end we were all covered in 'paint'. Sadly as much as I thought Levi would like it was the amount he didn't like it... although the picture doesn't show it- he disliked having to leave the paintball splats on. Getting me or Owen wasn't a big deal but he did not like getting 'hit'.... so the game ended early and we took a nap!



0 comments:
Post a Comment