Monday, August 8, 2011

Owen: 6 months

Our little Bug isn't so little any more. I cannot believe how fast the time went.

His 6month Stats:
Height- 27 inches 75%
Weight- 15 lbs 11 oz 25%

Six things about our Bug:
#1. He sits up all on his own
#2. I'm thinking of changing his nickname to Scooter! He is a mover.
#3. Although I thought he was getting teeth at 3months, there are none to be seen- yet!
#4. We only went through one medium can of formula (which had to be given with apple-juice) throughout the whole accident! He fought just as hard as I did to keep my milk coming!!! Proud mommy moment for me!
#5. He says 'Mama' {which makes me feel better about being just the milk cow for the past two months}, and has become VERY attached to me lately
#6. He hair is STILL red (Crazy!), and his eyes are not going to be blue like Levi's.... I think they are going brown or at least hazel! {I'm hoping for a brown-eyed child! I always thought I would only have brown-eyed children but Levi's are BLUE!!! crazy! I just want to make sure the child is actually mine, and somehow brown-eyes validates that ?)

WE LOVE OUR LITTLE BUG!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He IS getting so big! I'm amazed that he can pull himself up into a sitting position!! Your boys are so darling :)

    ReplyDelete