Here are some things we are excited to try:
*Renew lotion- supposedly seven times better than Eucerin cream- Levi has had a rash on his bum that we can't get to go away {TMI?}
*Diamond Brite- dishwasher soap that gets out hard water murkiness
*Sol-U-Guard Disinfectant- THIS I am very excited about; it's a disinfectant that is made from lemons and thyme so I can use it on the boys toys and not worry about waiting before it ends up in their mouth.
I REALLY love natural products- I usually only use vinegar and water to clean, although I have 409, and caught Levi spraying himself down with it the other day!! AHHH! {mental revisit of My First Poison Control Phone Call!}. It just makes me feel good knowing it's not harming my boys or me.
And supposedly the products are the best of the best. ie: one of their vitamins is the equvialant to 33 Centerums or 15 One A Days {although I still can't bring myself to pay $17 for 60 pills when I can hit walmat with $8 and get 280}.
Everyone who uses their products love them... this is a trial, but you get a HUGE discount as a member, so let me know if you want something! {and if you try it and don't like it, they take it back!}.
remember: http://www.melaleuca.com/ProductStore/ProductStore.aspx (and I can pick it up in the store, save on shipping!)
I love melaleuca stuff. Try their Prespot (clothing stain remover that works miracles) and their Tub n Tile. That stuff is brilliant!!
ReplyDeleteElliot works for Melalueca and we love their products!
ReplyDeleteTub and tile is amazing and so is the Renew lotion. I can put it on my legs in the morning and they are still soft at night!
Also try the renew handwash- it doesnt leave your hands dry after washing.
We also like the kids toothpaste and shampoo.