remember this... I told you one day we'd be there... and although it wasn't braces and a leatherman, it was definitely at-home impromptu dental!
L: smiling sweetly 'how would you like some hands on dental practice?'
D: slowly replies, 'dental practice....what do you mean?'
L: in one short breath, knowing she only has one shot to sell him, 'Well you see... {all the details}... PLEASE just do it'
D: lets out a big breath of air, 'alright'



{the gross details, for those of you who are interested: (here goes patient privacy rights!) Years ago I had an abscess that had to be taken care of with a root canal... a few days later another, smaller, abscess popped up. It was sucked out, and left to finish draining into my mouth! GROSS. For whatever reason, I still get small abscess that randomly, and infrequently pop up. Usually they go away on their own but they're slightly annoying. SO I had Devin sterilize a safety pin with a lighter, we grabbed a flashlight and I laid on the floor.... and WALA just like that, it was drained and GONE!!! Thanks Devin!!!!!}
0 comments:
Post a Comment