Devin is in school, and was told that if he got a 4.0 this semester he could get his flat screen {he's already got it picked out}. For those of you who know Devin's educational track record, it would be HUGE if he got a four-point. I was ecstatic about his 3.5 last semester. However, he wasn't, and even talked to one of his professors to get a slight grade increase.... that's right! Once a boy hated among teachers and constantly kicked out of class, who could care less is now concerned about the slightest markings and goes to the source on his own to fix it!
I have a cold {yuck} and have finally purged the camera of pictures... well at least some. I have also canceled story time until winter {I'd rather be pushing Levi on the swing enjoying the sun}, and started watching a little boy named Howie, who is about a year older than Levi, making it fun for Levi to have someone to play with... so watch out after this cold is gone we will be crafting it up!
Levi got a bike from 'Grandpa Todd' {Devin's uncle}. He loves to ride it inside and out, in his 'jamas' with his 'helmet' or in swim trunks, and YES he does pedal!


Owen is growing like a weed, recently found his toes, makes some crazy faces, and, dare I say, might have two teeth coming in already!! AHH!!!


We are glad it's {finally} summer!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment