Thursday, February 3, 2011

Simple Acts...

to you have meant the world to me.

About a week before I had Owen I woke up from my nap {that's right it was mine, it just so happened to be on Levi's nap schedule but I owned it!} to a knocking on the door. My dear neighbor had found my laundry dry and waiting, so she folded and delivered it to me; rightly assuming that I had been taking a nap.


and
The day following my arrival home these showed up at my door from a wonderful caring mother who I miss very much.

Maybe it's the pre and post pregnancy hormones or maybe my mother-in-law was right {'you just wait until you have a little boy, you'll cry all the time too'} but things like this that YOU may write off as simple mean the world to me.

THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment