Sunday, December 12, 2010

Acquiring {Our Tree: Part One}

We put the child to bed, allowing darkness to cover our tracks, and innocence to be kept.
The tree had been picked in the daylight, days before, close to our home... real close (just outside our back window).
Our accomplices showed up. We grabbed a saw, and braved the cold.
All was dark, except for the flash or the camera for evidence (against our crime, maybe that wasn't the smartest!).
The result- two blue spruce Charlie Brown type Christmas trees.

Instead of leaving the crime scene we hopped over to the playground and had at the icy slide- feeling like children who had gotten away with stealing candy from a cookie jar!

Although there is no real point to this picture (I had no idea where I was aiming- it was DARK!), I love the silliness that it expresses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment