Levi is pleased to announce that he is going to have a little baby BROTHER- Owen Christopher!
We went in for our ultrasound today (with the in-laws). Mark said he looks like an alien but Levi knew he was a baby! Before going in I was told to drink 32 oz of water... the technician said my bladder was almost too full to get the needed pictures- I was relieved to relieve my bladder! Everything looks great- we saw him yawn, and move his little legs, however we are afraid he might have large feet.

They are already measuring over an inch, hopefully he will grow into them in the next few months. He was curled up into the tiniest ball- with his feet by his elbows, and Devin was glad to see his hands up by his face ready to fight. He is currently breech with his big feet kicking my bladder! but we have plenty of time to get him flipped around. We are very excited about our new little addition (and glad Levi isn't going to be the only boy at Folk Family reunions).

Owen is measuring one week behind my original due date. Here's me at 19 1/2 weeks (although my belly looks a lot bigger in the picture than in person):

ps I apologize to all those family members who I apparently don't call enough and made think there was an emergency! :-)

They are already measuring over an inch, hopefully he will grow into them in the next few months. He was curled up into the tiniest ball- with his feet by his elbows, and Devin was glad to see his hands up by his face ready to fight. He is currently breech with his big feet kicking my bladder! but we have plenty of time to get him flipped around. We are very excited about our new little addition (and glad Levi isn't going to be the only boy at Folk Family reunions).

Owen is measuring one week behind my original due date. Here's me at 19 1/2 weeks (although my belly looks a lot bigger in the picture than in person):

ps I apologize to all those family members who I apparently don't call enough and made think there was an emergency! :-)


Yay!! So excited. Love the name (and the new blog look).
ReplyDeleteCongrats, I am so excited for you all, and that Levi isn;t the only boy! Have a great day, miss you, and love you all.
ReplyDeletewell when baby two comes it will be neices and nephews but for now its neices and levi lol!
ReplyDelete