Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Squirt: 15 weeks

We went to the doctor a week or so back, got a more accurate due date, and listened to the heart beat. My due date is January 24th- and the heart beat was 150-160. The old wives tale says the higher rates mean girls.... well Levi's was 150 and we are really hoping for another boy considering there are seven grandchildren on the Folk side and Levi is the only boy. He really is going to need a buddy at family reunions!

Here's my belly at 15 weeks (in black) compared to my belly about this same time (pregnancy and time of year) two years earlier:


and here is a picture of Levi and his 'Big Brother' shirt- it's not the 'annoucement' one. His Auntie Kayla made it for him and it's much more cute:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Linds,
    What a cute shirt! I will have to keep that i mind when we have another baby. I just made Ethan a 2nd birthday shirt-so i bet that wouldnt be too hard to make too!

    Thanks for the clarification on the "Marriage Guarantee" sign. Maybe they should be more specific on the sign though.. cuz I dont think I would have that of that unless you told me! haha lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute!! And you look smaller then you did with Levi! And Levi is just getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete