Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Public and Private Blogging

My sister informed me of a new way to let people use their Google Reader to see if we have updated our blog while still keeping our blog private.... by creating an open blog and posting there when this private blog is updated (if you know what Google Reader is- this should make sense. If you don't know and have a Gmail account I can explain it to you, just ask). So here is the link to our open blog for your Google readers: http://lindstromfamily07.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I heard of this, but never really understood it(and I even have google reader!) but I went to your other blog and it totally makes sense.
    I also like that I could put my email address so that if we friends or family go their but they haven't been invited to our private blog yet, they can email me.
    Thanks for posting about this!

    ReplyDelete