Sunday, July 4, 2010

Uncle Mark

Just before Mark A. Lindstrom left for the MTC in 2008 Devin and I found out we were expecting our first child. In secrecy we told Mark with threats of taking him to our 'illegal base' if he told. Two years later our first child had a name and a personality and was there at 12:55am to welcome Elder Mark A. Lindstrom home from the Orlando Florida mission.

Since Levi had never met his Uncle we did all we could to prepare him. Weeks before Mark came home Levi was saying 'Mark' and knew where his picture was and who he was in the picture. I was impressed at how well Levi warmed up to him seeing as how he clings to me... I think not having a Daddy for a week and a half helped but Levi left my arms to go to Mark's. I think Levi might have chosen a favorite Uncle!

Welcome Home Marcus! See you again in the Fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment