Sunday, April 11, 2010

Potty

Every now and again Levi and I hit up the DI to see what there is to see.... awhile back we found this little blue potty from Ikea for $2.50- I know that he is not ready for potty training but considering it might have been gone the next day I bought it {and thoroughly sanitized it}... we let Levi sit on it from time to time {when he wakes up, before bath, when he starts pooping in the bath, when mom has to go potty, when he says potty, and before bed}. We've been surprised how many times he has actually used it but we try not to get our hopes up too soon!

Here's our little prince on his throne:
(and in case you are wondering I put his onesie over his shoulder and snap one of the snaps so it doesn't get in the way... it's not a new style!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment