Thursday, January 7, 2010

Craft Blog

Every Monday from 11-4 and Tuesday through Friday 12-5 I am back to nannying- three little girls ages 3, 5,and 7 and don't forget my Levi who is almost one- in the past I have done numerous crafts with these girls from the 'frame it!' to the 'we should have retought that one' and I never kept a record other then the memories I have in my head. So I've decided to start another blog to post all the crazy crafts I do (mostly for myself to keep a record for future reference). I plan on putting everything we do, hopefully with pictures, and of course my input and rating. I will also be using the blog for FHE ideas and other random thoughts that pop into my head.
So if you want a peek inside my crazy mind with spurts of great ideas (hopefully) bop over to:


HAVE FUN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment