Pictures and an update!
Devin recently got a job- which we are very excited about- installing and working for a closet company. The company needed some one to help them catch up just until the end of December so it worked out perfectly.
I am trying not to miss my sisters (who all have seemed to up and leave me), by bonding (shopping, working out, and bugging) with my little sis!
Levi is getting taller every day, however no matter how I try I cannot get him to put on any weight! He can now say four words: Dad, Mama, ball, and dog. He loves Nana's Great Danes and anytime we are near a sliding glass door (weather Nana's or not) he asks for 'dog'. And about a week back Levi took his very first steps! Devin and I had him walk back and forth between us holding our hands and we let go trying to get him to go on his own. At one point he stood there all by himself, squatted down like he was going to sit, stood up, then bounced up and down like that, then finally took three distinct steps before falling into Devin's arms! We were all laughing so hard! He did it one more time before I grabbed the camera then refused to do it again! He has walked since but I haven't caught it on tape yet!
Swimming with Addie







0 comments:
Post a Comment