He was caught.
Caught orange handed in the middle of it.
It could be the result of his recent obsession in food.
Food was found everywhere, in piles around him to be precise.
Precisely where I left him; I had turned away for a second, then looked back to see the mess.
The mess spread all around him.
Him in the middle caught.
Caught orange handed with GOLDFISH!
Caught orange handed in the middle of it.
It could be the result of his recent obsession in food.
Food was found everywhere, in piles around him to be precise.
Precisely where I left him; I had turned away for a second, then looked back to see the mess.
The mess spread all around him.
Him in the middle caught.
Caught orange handed with GOLDFISH!
in the act:
after taking him outside to be stripped down and shaken out:



I love that picture of him looking at you on the bed. He's like: "What Mom?!?!"
ReplyDelete