Here are some random pictures and two videos of our little guy!
His little feet!
I love them, and have come to realize why Jeanne always put her girls feet in her mouth- although I have refrained from doing so. He had them propped like this while he was sleeping, I couldn't resist taking a picture!
This is the contraption I made- I think it's clever! A table, ribbon, an elephant blanket (thanks Aunt Shannon), and the few toys we have- he loves it... most of the time.

This is our little crab- that's what Devin calls him when he bubbles like this... it happens all the time!
This is the contraption I made- I think it's clever! A table, ribbon, an elephant blanket (thanks Aunt Shannon), and the few toys we have- he loves it... most of the time.
This is our little crab- that's what Devin calls him when he bubbles like this... it happens all the time!
and here is a wonderful video of Levi playing and talking to Mom!
One of his favorite things is when I lay on my back and put him on my shins, so that he is on his stomach looking down at me.
On this particular day he was talking up a storm
(and drooling just as much!)
cute guy! we miss you guys :).
ReplyDeleteSuper duper cutie pie!
ReplyDeletehe is so cute. I can't wait to meet him. I miss you guys.
ReplyDelete