For Levi's three month 'birthday' we spent a whopping $4 on an 'exercauser' (it's Graco brand- we found it on Craig's list, we are not bringing it back with us, and we're cheap!). Levi loves to stand so much that I thought he would like it... he's warming up to the idea. And no this picture does not do it justice; really it is an extreme sun breached red to where it is verging on pink and there are lions on the fabric?? Crazy what a flash can bring out... oh and the rattle and the bumblebee/butterfly (we're not really sure what it is) hooked to it were added by us. It's basic but hey $4, I'm not complaining!
Here's a video of the little guy in it, I think he was more excited that Daddy was home sick.
Oh and did I mention he loves to see himself in the mirror...
Here's a video of the little guy in it, I think he was more excited that Daddy was home sick.Oh and did I mention he loves to see himself in the mirror...
(I think our baby is a little bit vain!)
Lindsay he is so cute I can't believe how big he is already. I msiss you guys tons and can't wait till we get to mee the little one. I love ya
ReplyDelete