Levi is doing great, and since we've had him for 28 days here are 28 things about him....
01. He slept for 5 hours straight last night as a one month gift to his mom- it was wonderful!!!
02. His cord finally fell off this morning! It has been dangling by a strand and I've been wanting to just pull it off but Devin told me to wait, finally the strand dried up and off it came!!!
03. His hair is definitely red, and although thin like his daddy's it is just like his mom's curly when wet but dries mostly straight.
04. His eyes although still baby-blue are taking on a definite green color, although I'm still convinced they will eventually turn brown.
05. He is a morning baby, up with the sun and wide awake until it's dark.
06. He hates being changed... he doesn't mind being clothed or naked he just hates the in between.
07. He is a great sleeper, so much so that I poke at him all the time to make sure he's still breathing!
08. Although not fond of them he is getting used to taking baths- especially really warm ones, which he gets from his mom.
09. He burps himself... he will randomly stop eating, look up at me, let out a burp or two, and then start eating again. He is such a boy!
10. His burps are more like belches, louder than anything his mom could do.
11. He is a sweaty baby. The first time he revealed this to us I followed him around with a thermometer taking his temperature every few minutes only to realize he is a boy and sweaty!
12. He is a cuddle bug. The only way I get anything done is by putting him in the Bjorn and carrying him around (thanks for the advice on that one Lanae!).
13. He doesn't need to be rocked or bounced just held chest to chest with his legs tucked up like a frog.
14. He has many facial expressions that make us laugh and yet...
15. he is camera shy, so although we try we can never catch is on camera, although I'm posting a short video that shows a sample of how adorable he is!
16. He has always had really strong neck muscles and loves to use them.
17. He is not fond of swings.
18. He is very aware of what is going on around him. I once tried to trick him so I could go to the bathroom, but he watched me leave the room and started fussing the minute I was out of sight... apparently bathroom times are for when he's sleeping or Daddy's home.
19. He doesn't like to wear pants, just a onesie and socks... alright so Mom doesn't like to put pants on him, it's just one more thing to take off for a diaper change, and the longer it takes the more he screams- so really he doesn't like pants either!
20. He recently has been sleeping in his crib, instead of in bed with us, although...
21. he has to sleep in a boppy, which we call his nest (thanks for the boppy Aunt Shannon! It's a life saver!) ...
21. on his stomach, I know according to the 'authorities' they are supposed to sleep on their backs, but they aren't the one's up all night with him trying to get him to sleep on his back!
22. He sometimes snorts when he's hungry
23. He looks really good in green, something about the dark red hair.
24. He has one dimple on his left cheek (NOT his bum! His facial cheek)
25. I think he has a birth mark on his right eye lid, it looks like he scratched himself but it's been there since he was born.
26. He hates being in a car seat...
27. doesn't mind being in a moving car but...
28. cries whenever the car comes to a stop, even for a moment at stop signs and lights!
There you have it, 28 things for the 28 days that we've had our adorable little Mr. Magoo!
(videos to come shortly... as soon as I figure out how to get them off the camera!)
01. He slept for 5 hours straight last night as a one month gift to his mom- it was wonderful!!!
02. His cord finally fell off this morning! It has been dangling by a strand and I've been wanting to just pull it off but Devin told me to wait, finally the strand dried up and off it came!!!
03. His hair is definitely red, and although thin like his daddy's it is just like his mom's curly when wet but dries mostly straight.
04. His eyes although still baby-blue are taking on a definite green color, although I'm still convinced they will eventually turn brown.
05. He is a morning baby, up with the sun and wide awake until it's dark.
06. He hates being changed... he doesn't mind being clothed or naked he just hates the in between.
07. He is a great sleeper, so much so that I poke at him all the time to make sure he's still breathing!
08. Although not fond of them he is getting used to taking baths- especially really warm ones, which he gets from his mom.
09. He burps himself... he will randomly stop eating, look up at me, let out a burp or two, and then start eating again. He is such a boy!
10. His burps are more like belches, louder than anything his mom could do.
11. He is a sweaty baby. The first time he revealed this to us I followed him around with a thermometer taking his temperature every few minutes only to realize he is a boy and sweaty!
12. He is a cuddle bug. The only way I get anything done is by putting him in the Bjorn and carrying him around (thanks for the advice on that one Lanae!).
13. He doesn't need to be rocked or bounced just held chest to chest with his legs tucked up like a frog.
14. He has many facial expressions that make us laugh and yet...
15. he is camera shy, so although we try we can never catch is on camera, although I'm posting a short video that shows a sample of how adorable he is!
16. He has always had really strong neck muscles and loves to use them.
17. He is not fond of swings.
18. He is very aware of what is going on around him. I once tried to trick him so I could go to the bathroom, but he watched me leave the room and started fussing the minute I was out of sight... apparently bathroom times are for when he's sleeping or Daddy's home.
19. He doesn't like to wear pants, just a onesie and socks... alright so Mom doesn't like to put pants on him, it's just one more thing to take off for a diaper change, and the longer it takes the more he screams- so really he doesn't like pants either!
20. He recently has been sleeping in his crib, instead of in bed with us, although...
21. he has to sleep in a boppy, which we call his nest (thanks for the boppy Aunt Shannon! It's a life saver!) ...
21. on his stomach, I know according to the 'authorities' they are supposed to sleep on their backs, but they aren't the one's up all night with him trying to get him to sleep on his back!
22. He sometimes snorts when he's hungry
23. He looks really good in green, something about the dark red hair.
24. He has one dimple on his left cheek (NOT his bum! His facial cheek)
25. I think he has a birth mark on his right eye lid, it looks like he scratched himself but it's been there since he was born.
26. He hates being in a car seat...
27. doesn't mind being in a moving car but...
28. cries whenever the car comes to a stop, even for a moment at stop signs and lights!
There you have it, 28 things for the 28 days that we've had our adorable little Mr. Magoo!
(videos to come shortly... as soon as I figure out how to get them off the camera!)
So cute! I cant believe its been a month already. ps... I love your need blog header.
ReplyDelete