YEAH!!! He is real!!! We are so happy to see him. He is very cute and Mirielle is very excited to hold him gently! Congratulation! We love you and can't wait to meet him!
We love that little "buddy". Thanks for letting us come. And I am soo retarted... I didnt realize you changed your blog address until today when I was wondering why you never post anything... So I had some catch up reading to do. ILY
YEAH!!! He is real!!! We are so happy to see him. He is very cute and Mirielle is very excited to hold him gently! Congratulation! We love you and can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteWe love that little "buddy". Thanks for letting us come. And I am soo retarted... I didnt realize you changed your blog address until today when I was wondering why you never post anything... So I had some catch up reading to do. ILY
ReplyDelete