Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby Squishy

Today TOH and I went in for an ultrasound... after over an hour we left with pictures of our little baby BOY, yep that's right although Grandpa thought it impossible (as well as most others, seen from the poll results) TOH and I are having a little boy, Mr. Magoo, in mid-February.

Here is our favorite picture of Mr. Magoo sucking his thumb! (a habit we soon hope to break!)


And here I am at five months (on the right) compared to me at 3 months (on the left- in case you couldn't tell!)






And here is a picture of the announcement dinner that we had with the grandparents and great-grandma. The table cloth is pink and the napkins and table runner are blue, and hidden under each plate is a piece of paper that either says 'it's a boy' or 'it's a girl' (TOH likes to cause confusion!)


But because we couldn't hold everyone in suspense forever hidden under one lucky plate was a picture that revealed what Baby Squishy really is. Here are the grandmothers trying to figure out what they are looking at!


1 comment:

  1. SIS Cangrats I'm so excited for you. Wish you were closer so I could see you get all big. I love ya

    ReplyDelete