After almost three months it is no longer a secret... we're pregnant- but I am the only one that is getting bigger!
We waited and lied (sorry!) our way through these three long months so that we could tell our parents together in person.
I'm due on Valentine's day- which also happens to be the day that Daddy was baptized and my first date ever which happened to be with TOH! How cute! And to the dismay of my sisters I have not thrown-up once!
And because we will not be able to find out if it's a boy or a girl until October we have decided to call our baby Squishy!
Baby Squishy it is! It is definitely an original. I can't believe all these babies I am hearing about! I can't wait for the big tummy! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteLinds!I am so excited for you!! (and devin too!) congrats on being preggers! you will make the cutest mommy :) hope everyhting is good, it was really fun to see you this weekend. love ya!
ReplyDelete-Carlye